Audit of servers and infrastructure
- The server is slowing down, the site is unstable?
- You are losing traffic and orders, but you do not know what the problem is and how it can be solved?
- Are you afraid for the safety of the project?
We check the server and infrastructure of your project, suggest ways to solve problems and warn you about possible risks in the future.
The audit service consists of several stages
- The audit service consists of several stages
- installation and configuration of the system for collecting statistics on the operation of various server subsystems
- analysis of the configuration of the software and hardware resources used
- preparation of a detailed report with recommendations
The term of work - from 1 day.
We perform checks of various types of servers, including web, mail, DNS and database servers.
We are a team of SRE and DevOps specialists
We help online projects to solve technical problems with servers, build a stable infrastructure, and implement CI/CD in their work processes.
We will be useful for both startups with multiple servers and online projects that have a complex infrastructure.
We use proven configurations and software that, in our experience, are the most stable and predictable.
With monthly support, you get not only the competencies of DevOps and SRE specialists, but also ready-to-use solutions and services that you can use in your projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are also glad to answer any questions you may have while discussing your tasks.
We already have CI/CD
Access to our CI/CD platform is included in the monthly maintenance fee. But this does not impose any obligations on you to use it. For you, this is an opportunity to see all paid work and get a ready-to-use configuration at any time.
We already have our own monitoring
Our monitoring system is primarily needed by our engineers to perform tasks. In other words, it is a critical and mandatory element in our work toolset. But as with the CI/CD platform, you can continue to use the tool you are familiar with for your own purposes. Alternatively, you can still use our monitoring as a ready-to-use feature that is regularly updated and improved by our team.
We have the configured autoscaling to calculate the fee
Usually, with this scheme, only part of the infrastructure changes (depending on the current load), while part always remains static. In this case, the monthly cost of maintenance will depend on the amount of work on the project. To give you approximate figures, you need to clarify a number of details. Contact us to discuss them.
Which tools and technologies do you use?
- PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Python, Go, Bash;
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, Cassandra, Riak;
- Nginx, Apache, Lighthttpd, Traefik, Caddy, PHP-FPM, Thin/Puma/Unicorn;
- MinIO, ELK, Graylog, Piwik and other data storage and processing systems;
- Grafana, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Loki, Netdata, cAdvisor, Alerta;
- Gitea/GitLab/Jenkins, Drone CI, Ansible, Molecule, Testinfra, Packer, Docker and LXD;
- Data centers and clouds (AWS, GCE, Azure, DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, OVH, Hetzner, Selectel).
The list is regularly updated, as well as the development of technologies, we do not stand still. If you are interested in something specific, write to us.
What payment options are there?
- Bank transfer
How is the contract made?
In order to optimize work processes, we do not enter into contracts with bilateral signatures and seals, but work exclusively on a public offer. In accordance with paragraph 3 article 438 RF CC the offer acceptance is equivalent to signing a contract on the terms set forth in the offer.
The text of the public offers can be found on our website:
Do you provide certificates of work performed?
Yes. Certificates of completed works are provided monthly.
Still in doubt?
If you do not want to rush to a decision or are not sure about the need for monthly technical support, order an infrastructure audit. Based on the audit results, you will receive a detailed report with recommendations for optimizing the operation of your project's infrastructure. Learn more about the audit
If you did not find the answer to your question, please, contact us.