DevOps and SRE for your online projects with 24/7 support
Suitable for small and medium-sized projects:
- for startups
- for mobile app developers
- web design studios and web development
- online stores
- online services
Project infrastructure and CI/CD support
We ensure stable operation of the project infrastructure, implement CI/CD and proven solutions.
The service includes:
- project technical support 24/7
- access to a ready-to-use CI/CD platform
- setting up and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for the project
- proactive monitoring of server performance and key business metrics
- prompt response to disaster and other critical incidents
Configuring servers and infrastructure for the project
We prepare the project server and platform for the necessary tasks, using stable and proven solutions.
Customizing and optimizing:
- infrastructure for various CMS systems
- a platform for the development
- mail servers
- database servers
- file and object storages
Project infrastructure performance audit
We find the source of server problems and bottlenecks in the project infrastructure, and tell you about possible risks.
Based on the audit results, we suggest the best solutions how to:
- optimize software parameters for more efficient and faster work
- ensure fault tolerance and increase the availability of services on servers
- improve the level of security and protection of infrastructure and servers
We are a team of SRE and DevOps specialists
We help online projects to solve technical problems with servers, build a stable infrastructure, and implement CI/CD in their work processes.
We will be useful for both startups with multiple servers and online projects that have a complex infrastructure.
We use proven configurations and software that, in our experience, are the most stable and predictable.
With monthly support, you get not only the competencies of DevOps and SRE specialists, but also ready-to-use solutions and services that you can use in your projects.
More than 200 projects were helped to set up the infrastructure and fix problems with servers
5 K+configured servers
90 K+completed tickets
100 K+hours worked
Cost of maintaining, configuring, and auditing servers
- Data collection
- Audit of the current configuration
- Analysis of "bottlenecks"
- Report with recommendations
- 24/7 technical support
- Ready-to-use CI/CD platform
- Configuring the CI/CD pipeline
- Proactive monitoring
- For popular CMS (Bitrix, Wordpress, etc)
- Mail servers
- Database servers, etc.
- The platform for the development